The Bible Law Course
From the original course written by Bill
Prepared to be saved and/or printed out for
your personal study.
Bible Law Course
This web site contains a
Ten Commandments Bible Course and a large number of
related Bible Studies focused on the Ten Commandments;
the United States in Bible prophecy; and even the Book
of Revelation. Above is a statue of Moses and the Ten Commandments as
found on the east side of the United States Supreme
Court building in Washington, D.C.
Listing the Ten Commandments in Exodus
and Deuteronomy take up just one half of one page in
your Bible. (Just 1% of Deuteronomy.)
- Deuteronomy is the fifth
book of the Bible.
- Books have three things;
(2) A Table of Contents and
- This listing is much like a ten chapter book's Table of Contents. To understand a whole book
you must know more than just the title and brief half page Table
of Contents. Deuteronomy's chapters are Moses'
explanation of God's Law.
- Most Americans think they
know the Ten Commandments, but most Americans and even the
Clergy, have never, ever had these
commandments explained to them. Some comments from
them, are reproduced below.
Deuteronomy was quoted by
Jesus Christ more than any other book. Think a
moment, if you do not know and understand
Deuteronomy, then how can you understand Jesus when
he quotes it?
About 71% of the Bible is about government. Deuteronomy and many other books of the Bible
were written by heads of state (presidents,
governors and kings) not by clergymen.
ALL of America's social, economic and health
problems are caused by the violation of God's Law.
ALL these problems are solvable by the application
of God's given laws. Other solutions will not work. These laws from God for the good of society are
recorded in Deuteronomy, explained by Moses,
confirmed by Jesus Christ, taught by the Apostle
Paul, rejected by today's churches and politicians.
- The very essence of what it means to be a Christian is someone who acknowledges the Bible as a law book FOR THEM that they are obligated to follow and which documents the punishments and rewards for disobedience and obedience respectively. Anyone who refuses to acknowledge the Bible as a law book, claims that any portion of it doesn't apply to them, or that practices "smorgasboard religion" where they can pick and choose which parts are law or enforceable is what Jesus called "lawless" and what the courts call an "anarchist".
- The Bible refers to Christians as God's "hands and feet" on the Earth. They are what the courts refer to as "agents and officers" of God. God's existence and His presence on Earth is realized through His people. The Bible, in turn, functions as God's "delegation of authority order" by prescribing and enforcing the conduct that is expected of those who claim to represent Him and act in His name, who collectively are called "Christians". Those who act OUTSIDE that delegation order are acting in a private capacity and are what Jesus called "lawless". These concepts are thoroughly documented in the following:
Delegation of Authority Order from God to Christians, Form #13.007 -Sovereignty Education and Defense Ministry (SEDM)
- For a much more thorough treatment of each commandment similar to the format of this work, where there is one chapter for each Commandment, see:
The Institutes of Biblical Law, Volume 1, Rousas John Rushdoony
In the past,
this course was a by mail correspondence course.
Here are a few comments from those past students who
were also clergymen.
"Boy is God opening my eyes! I
am enjoying the lessons and learning things that I
can not believe I was not taught in 50 years of
church school teaching and attendance."
Pastor H. S.
I felt that you made some
excellent points in your Bible Law Course about
clergymen, I am an ordained minister with two
seminary degrees. I am a Lt. General in the national
Nowhere, nowhere in my training
was God's Law ever stressed. I feel that I will be a
better Christian and minister because of your
Let me say how much I am
enjoying this Bible Study. Thank you so much. After
three years of Bible School and fifteen years of
preaching that God put his law away in Christ, God
forgive me, and he has, thank God for opening my
eyes. If we ministers would stop listening to our
heads and start listening to our hearts, we would
know God has not put away his commandments. God has
been trying to show me this for a long time. I
understand now why we are in such a mess. I don't
know why I did not see this sooner. I ask for his
forgiveness. In Jesus name I covenant before God,
that from this time forward I will teach and preach
his whole word.
Recommended Material Concerning the Law of God
- What is "law"?, Form #05.048 (OFFSITE LINK) -Sovereignty Education and Defense Ministry (SEDM)
- Legal Research Sources -Family Guardian Fellowship. Includes God's law and man's law.
- God's Law Playlist on Youtube (OFFSITE LINK) -Sovereignty Education and Defense Ministry (SEDM)
- Why We Should Obey God's Law (OFFSITE LINK) -Sovereignty Education and Defense Ministry (SEDM)
- History of Bible Law and Index -Sheldon Emry
- Chalcedon Foundation
The Institutes of Biblical Law-Rousas Rushdoony
- Authorities on why we must PERSONALLY learn, follow, and enforce man’s law and God’s law-Sovereignty Education and Defense Ministry (SEDM)
- Laws of the Bible, Form #13.001 -Sovereignty Education and Defense Ministry (SEDM)
- Primer on Biblical Law -Richard C. Nickels. Hosted by SEDM as Litigation Tool #09.010
- Spirituality Topic, Section 7: Ecclesiastical Courts and Biblical Law -Family Guardian Fellowship
- Sermons Page --Sovereignty Education and Defense Ministry (SEDM)
Section 2: Bible Teaching Resources
Section 4: Law and Government
- Delegation of Authority Order from God to Christians, Form #13.007 -Sovereignty Education and Defense Ministry (SEDM)
- The Ten Commandments-Prager University
- The Ten Commandments: Nailed to the Cross or Required for Salvation?- Restored Church of God
- America Needs the Divine Law-Dr. J Franklin Snook
- Sermons from Pastor Sheldon Emry on God's Law
Ye Must Believe the Prophet
Jesus Christ on the Law and the Prophets Part 1-2
Should Israel Enforce God's Laws? Part 1-2
- Sermons from Pastor Peter J. Peters on God's Law
The Law Part 1-6
- Sermons from Pastor John Weaver on God's Law
The Necessity of God's Law in Society
Application and Practicality of Biblical Law
The Abiding Validity of The Law
- Sermons from NewbreakChurch.org
Biblical Law Restated
- Sermons from Pastor Earl Jones on God's Law
Relationship Between Love and Law
Paul and the Law Part 1
Paul and the Law Part 2
- Sermons from Richard Kelly Hoskins on God's Law
- Ten Commandments of Freedom, Form #13.016-Sovereignty Education and Defense Ministry (SEDM). An application of God's law to the subject of freedom, formatted similar to the Ten Commandments.
- The Law, by Frederic Bastiat. Prescribes the ONLY legitimate purpose of law, which is the protection of PRIVATE, individual human rights.